Our client now urgently requires an experienced Diversity and Inclusion Specialist to join them for a fixed term period of 3 to 6 months.
As Diversity and Inclusion Specialist, reporting to the HR Director, you will be the subject matter expert for equality, diversity and inclusion and will oversee the development of the organisation’s diversity and inclusion strategy.
Working in close partnership with a wide range of key stakeholders on approaches to developing the workplace culture, you will be responsible for leading the co-creation and embedding of an organisation-wide strategy and action plan that positively influences cultural and behavioural change and creates a more inclusive workforce.
To be considered you must be available to start a new assignment quickly and will require:
- Chartered Membership of CIPD (or equivalent) with proven experience as a specialist in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at management level.
- Proven experience of developing EDI solutions that fit business needs with an understanding of wider organisation cultural change and development.
- Highly adept at influencing a range of people professionals and other stakeholders, including at Board level.
- Proven experience of leading the co-creation of strategy and the ability to articulate and sell a vision and take people with you.
- Experience of managing change arising from significant changes to business practices, behaviours and attitudes.