My client, a leading charity brand, now requires an experienced Head of Workforce Policy and Reward to join them for an initial period of 6 months.
As Head of Workforce Policy& Reward you will be an expert in employment-related issues and risk, leading the provision of workforce guidance and advice and enabling policy frameworks to support the organisation and People strategy and legal requirements. Reporting to the HR Director, you’ll be responsible for the development and implementation of elements of the People Strategy, helping to drive improvements in performance management and capability. You will also be responsible for leading on the review of the organisations reward strategy and framework, aligned with the organisational strategy.
To be considered you will require:
• Proven experience in a senior HR role delivering an expert policy or similar function, gained in a large, complex organisation
• A comprehensive and up to date understanding of employment law
• Experience of maintaining and developing a comprehensive portfolio of HR Policies including drafting policies and procedures
• Previous responsibility for the oversight of organisational reward arrangements together with a good understanding of the principles of reward management, pensions and benefits
• Proven ability to interpret legal guidance to organisational issues and needs
• Previous experience in leading a team of HR professionals
• Knowledge of volunteer workforce dynamics and arrangements for the management of a volunteer workforce