The HR Business Partner will build strong relationships with their business area and understand stakeholder needs, as well as influence people strategies and solutions. They will also lead on a range of activities, including change management, complex casework, workforce planning and resourcing.
- Build and maintain relationships with senior managers within partnered functions to help develop people solutions
- Driving performance within their teams and help further develop culture
- Advise and coach senior individuals and managers to effectively manage all employee relations issues in line with the HR policy
- Act as an intermediary between the HR and the broader business, providing intelligence to support people policy and strategy development
- Level 7 CIPD qualified or equivalent qualification
- Strong HR employee relations experience
- Experience of working within a Business Partnering model, collaborating closely with managers and senior stakeholders