Our client, a leading Charity brand now has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis.
As HR Business Partner in this a highly visible, customer facing role, you will be an integral part of the leadership teams within your assigned client areas. You will partner proactively with Directors and their management teams on the creation, development and delivery of People Plans that meet strategic priorities, identifying HR requirements and commissioning the appropriate resources from HR specialist teams. As HR Business Partner you will also act as a change agent to support people and culture development and will be directly accountable for delivery on a range of strategic projects.
To be considered you will require:
- Chartered / Fellow CIPD qualification or equivalent experience
- Proven track record operating as an HR Business Partner at a strategic level including multi-sector and multi HR discipline experience
- Expert HR planning with the ability to combine strategic insight and people expertise in order to change the way an organisation thinks about its people
- Experience of people management to include coaching, developing and performance management of others
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to delivery through others
- Experience of managing change arising from significant organisation and cultural changes
- Strong influencing, facilitation & communication Skills
- Good project & programme management skills