I am currently working with a charity organisation based in Sidcup, who are looking to recruit a HR Manager on an 18-month fixed term contract.
The post holder will be responsible for the provision of a comprehensive HR transactional service to the group through the management and leadership of the team.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Ensure the organisation is provided with a high-quality HR transactional service that meets the needs of the organisation through the management of the HR Admin team
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on HR
- To keep up to date with current employment legislation and assist the HR Shared Services Manager with the reviewing and drafting of policies
- Assist the HR Shared Services Manager with initiatives, undertaking research
- Manage the employee life cycle working with the Recruitment and Payroll functions
- To build excellent internal relationships across the Group to understand their HR requirements and ensure they are achieved
- Undertake reporting analysis of data from the HRIS
- Employee life cycle from onboarding, changes to contracts and leaving the organisation etc
- Knowledge of HR administration processes and compliance
- Knowledge of safer recruitment practices
- IT literate with experience of HR Information Systems
- Managing a team
- Knowledge of UK & European employment legislation, including the application of TUPE Regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of HR best practices, and how to apply these to support the Group’s strategic plan
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity.