Our client now urgently requires an HR policy development specialist to plan, develop and programme manage the delivery of a suite of priority HR policies. This assignment will be for an initial period of 3 months and will include:
- Development of a delivery plan for each HR policy setting out high level milestones as well as underpinning activities to delivery those milestones and associated timescales
- Development and implementation of a programme of stakeholder engagement activity pre; during and post implementation
- Development and delivery of a range of products: Policy, Procedure; Guidance; FAQs; checklists; templates etc.
- Development and delivery of training / briefing workshops for managers on new policies to include practical application of the policy and additional support.
- Development of a ’blueprint’ that sets out the approach to HR policy development for the organisation.
This assignment requires an experienced HR professional with a strong background in HR policy development and Employee Relations and excellent project management skills. Please note that applicants are required to be available for an immediate start.