Our client, a large Charity is now seeking an exceptional HR Programme Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Director, as HR Programme Manager you will manage and support the HR Leadership Team and wider HR function to deliver a consistently high-quality HR service across the organisation. This is a highly visible role that proactively works with all levels of the HR function and with key organisation stakeholders to ensure that HR performs efficiently and delivers a high value and high-quality service to the organisation. As HR Programme Manager you will lead the proactive reporting, monitoring, effective planning and establishment of robust governance in which the department operates and provide the oversight and insights that drive continuous improvement across the function.
This role is accountable for the delivery of both corporate-led and business-led requirements through others, including direct delivery on strategic projects and requires a proven and highly experienced HR professional with multi-sector and multi discipline experience at senior management level.
Key skills and experience required include:
- Highly developed planning, programme and project management skills, ideally gained within the context of transformational change
- Experience of people management to include coaching, developing and performance management of others
- Exceptional leadership skills with the emphasis on delivery through others and promoting and sharing the highest standards
- Experience of managing change arising from significant changes to business practices, behaviours and attitudes
- Excellent influencing, facilitation and communication skills
- Experience of preparing and presenting senior management/board level reports and proposals
- A relevant Project Management qualification is desirable