My client, a leading international charity now requires and experienced HR Transformation Manager to join them for a period of 6 to 9 months.
As HR Transformation you’ll be working closely with the Director and senior stakeholders to identify and deliver a suite of prioritised transformation projects that establish good and sustainable practice across specific areas of the employee life cycle. In additional this role will oversee the ongoing BAU activities of an internationally dispersed HR team.
This role requires a proven HR leader with a strong HR generalist background, excellent stakeholder management skills and a high level of personal integrity to create a leadership culture of trust, openness and accountability for performance. You will also need to demonstrate the ability to understand and navigate complex organisational structures and governance, ideally gained from previous experience in the international charity/NGO sector.
To be considered you will also require:
- Demonstrable evidence of having established, developed or led an HR function across multiple international jurisdictions
- Significant experience of managing organisational development and change, and in developing people strategies to support such change
- A proven track record of reliable delivery of organisational and strategic objectives, creating alignment between parties with differing outlooks and expectations
- Experience in a senior leadership position in an organisation which is complex and diverse
- Experience in developing and refining rewards structures that are aligned to organisational strategy
Please note applications will be considered for both full time and part time (minimum 3 days per week) working arrangements.