My client, an international organisation dedicated to building a better world and solving global challenges through education and international collaboration, now has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Adviser to join them on permanent basis.
As a key member of the Human Resources team, in the role of Human Resources Advisor you will support the organisation to build and sustain high performing and engaged teams by delivering excellent operational HR services and building strong relationships with colleagues across the organisation. As Human Resources Adviser you will take ownership of the entire employee life cycle and provide a high level of first line HR advisory service to colleagues including managing recruitment, implementing learning and development activities, managing payroll administration and the HR Information System, managing ER cases, providing advice on best practice and the application of employment policies, and much more! In addition you will also have the opportunity to develop your business partnering skills by acting as a trusted HR partner for a defined business area of the organisation.
This role will ideally suit someone with an interest in working in the international education and international development sectors and building their career within a supportive and inclusive organisation that has social impact and makes a difference.
To be considered you will require:
- CIPD qualification, or be working towards a recognised Human Resources qualification
- Knowledge of the full employee life-cycle, including substantial experience across the full remit of generalist HR activities
- Good knowledge of UK employment legislation and its practical application
- Experience and confidence to working directly with various stakeholders to provide timely and accurate HR advice and guidance
- Experience of using HR information systems and producing HR metrics and reports, ideally as a super-user
- Experience of processing requirements for monthly payroll, working with an external Payroll vendor