My client, a leading Charity now requires the assistance of an interim Head of HR to support them on a part-time (3 days per week) basis for the next 4-5 months.
Reporting to the HR Director, this role requires an experienced HR leader who is comfortable working at pace, with senior leaders and who will have the breadth of experience to be a sounding board to the HR Director. You will provide the energy, drive and support required on several projects that are at various stages of completion, so the successful candidate will be used to holding a large portfolio and juggling priorities. You will also be a great team leader, who can support and inspire the HR team, that, like many HR teams, have had a particularly tough year and have been significantly impacted by Covid. Previous experience as an HR leader within the Charity sector would be ideal. Some of the key focuses and relevant experience required includes:
- Senior strategic relationship management/ project management – leading projects / team management and peer support
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion – experience of working with the Executive Team to determine the strategic approach, involving the People directorate and external services and offer
- Leading the latter stages of a Reward review project to take this over the line, focusing on the communications and engagement piece.
- Reviewing the team’s approach to Business Partnering and propose potential new ways of working.
- Support the embedding of a robust DBS process and support the Head of Volunteering to replicate this in the volunteering space.
- Support the review of Retail operations, working closely with Retail senior leadership.
- Review current arrangements for Employee Representative Groups and develop and implement a new approach
This urgent assignment requires someone to be available to start quickly, ideally immediately, so please get in touch ASAP for further details.