My client, a leading national Charity now urgently requires the assistance of an interim HR Director level professional to support them on a part-time (3 days per week) basis for the next 4-5 months.
Working alongside the existing HR leadership team and senior stakeholders across the organisation, this role requires an experienced senior HR leader who is comfortable working at pace, and who possesses the breadth of experience to be a sounding board to the Executive HR Director. You will be used to holding a large portfolio and juggling priorities and be able to provide the energy, drive and support required to deliver several ongoing projects. You will also be a great team leader, who can support and inspire the HR team, that, like many HR teams, have had a particularly tough year and have been significantly impacted by Covid. Previous experience as an HR leader within the Charity sector would be preferable. Some of the key focuses and relevant experience required includes:
- Senior strategic relationship management/ project management – leading projects / team management and peer support
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion – experience of working with the Executive Team to determine the strategic approach, involving the People directorate and external services and offer
- Leading the latter stages of a Reward review project to take this over the line, focusing on the communications and engagement piece.
- Reviewing the team’s approach to Business Partnering and propose potential new ways of working.
- Support the embedding of a robust DBS process and support the Head of Volunteering to replicate this in the volunteering space.
- Support the review of Retail operations, working closely with Retail senior leadership.
- Review current arrangements for Employee Representative Groups and develop and implement a new approach
This urgent assignment requires someone to be available to start quickly, ideally immediately, so please get in touch ASAP for further details.