I am currently working with a charity organisation, who are looking to recruit a HR and OD Advisor on a permanent basis.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Manage the organisation-wide learning and development plan based on the outcome of performance reviews.
- Manage a wide range of employee engagement initiatives.
- Work on various organisation-wide L&D projects to create a culture of continuous learning within the workforce.
- Create plans and design impactful content for talent, performance and OD initiatives.
- Manage stakeholders effectively to ensure high levels of engagement and effective delivery of learning initiatives.
- Guide and advise line managers to ensure that their management decisions are efficient and effective and are in line with employment legislation, policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the production of relevant policies and procedures.
- Design and deliver coaching sessions for line managers on People topics within the employee lifecycle e.g. recruitment, induction, managing performance and recognition.
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity.