I am currently working exclusively with a fantastic charity organisation who are looking to recruit a People Business Partner on a 12 fixed term contract.
The successful post holder will work closely the Senior HR Business Partner and People Team stakeholders.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Develop and maintain impactful relationships with client groups, understand their business opportunities and challenges and deliver suitably aligned, agile, forward thinking and pragmatic HR solutions
- Act as an adviser to line managers, providing an effective balance of support and challenge
- Provide managers with professional high-quality advice in areas across the employee life cycle.
- Provide advice and support managers on areas of change: including restructures, redeployment or redundancies, and insuring team changes are implemented effectively.
- Support line managers by providing job design advice, conducting job evaluations underpinned by Croner job evaluation methodology.
- Work with our Learning & Engagement team.
- Employee engagement: analyse Staff Survey data and support/advise client groups regarding action plans to enhance their response to the survey results.
- Work with the Recruitment Partner and colleagues to provide clarity regarding future recruitment activity.
- Advise and coach managers on pay & reward.
- Undertake mid to senior exit interviews.
- Facilitate / support global and local staff moves into and out of the UK in collaboration with Accountabilities People Business Partner 5 key stakeholders.
- Liaise closely with the People Support Team regarding all employee lifecycle matters.
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity.