I am currently working with a leading charity organisation who are looking to recruit a Reward Manager on a permanent basis.
This role plays an integral role in the delivery of our strategic priorities by aligning our total reward offer to our values and behaviours, using this to drive our cultural ambitions, ensuring appropriate and cost effective use of financial resources and articulating our total reward offer strategically to attract and retain the people we need to deliver our strategy.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Provide providing clear goals and objectives, managing performance and maintaining a result focus, to enable effective, informed, and engaged people; volunteers and employees with the team.
- Lead on the delivery, embedding, and future development of our total reward offer, delegating to the Reward Advisors, connecting, and working collaboratively with POD colleagues, as appropriate.
- Develop and lead on agreeing an approach to pay progression for the organisation ; one which aligns to our values and behaviours, drives our cultural ambitions, and is consistent with the principles of pay equality.
- Identify and work with key stakeholders.
- Ensure insight from internal data sources such as the exit questionnaire and engagement survey, as well as external benchmarking, are used to inform our Total Reward, pay, and recognition practices.
- Take a proactive approach to review current policies and practices identifying future pay and benefits trends and external influences that may affect the Society and formulate options and recommended actions for improvements.
- Monitor the impact of our pay practices and provide regular impact reports to the Executive Group and SLT Directors as appropriate.
- Lead on the annual pay review process (including executive remunerations); project managing the process, compiling and modelling appropriate pay data, liaising with POD colleagues to implement and communicate to employees.
- Deliver an efficient and effective approach to job evaluation and maintain robust approaches to pay which ensure the principles of pay equality are upheld in all we do.
- Lead, develop, and embed recognition practices for our people across the Society, including overseeing the delivery of our highly regarded annual People Awards.
- Manage the complete benefits portfolio, including effective contract management, overseeing the relationship with third party suppliers, ensuring effective performance and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure effective and engaging communication with our people on all aspects of our total reward framework, working actively with ICE colleagues as appropriately.
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.