I am currently working with a charity organisation based in South East London, who are looking to recruit a Senior HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
The post holder will be part of small team looking to support the delivery of a UK wide generalist HR and L&D service.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Support Senior HR Colleagues in delivering general advice, guidance and support to managers and staff on all staffing matters from recruitment, selection, induction, probation and appraisal processes through to termination of employment.
- Support the delivery of effective absence monitoring and management, providing reports and assisting in review meetings where appropriate.
- Support the delivery of effective disciplinary and grievance procedures, including attendance at hearings as advisor, where required
- Support the delivery of effective change programmes including TUPE, redundancy and restructuring as required
- Support the delivery of an effective payroll process
- Provide advice on employee relations queries
- Advise and support managers to correctly apply HR policies
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity.