I am currently working with a charity organisation based in Central London, who are looking to recruit a Global People Business Analyst on a maternity cover basis.
The post holder will be responsible for leading on data analysis and providing actionable insight of our people activities. By using technical skills in analysis, data visualisation and statistics, they will translate complex data into clear and actionable management information to support Corporate Services strategic and compliance objectives.
You will support the ongoing implementation of our Global People System, flagging risks and understanding emerging requirements and ongoing opportunities to develop and streamline processes, workflows and interfaces to ensure system benefits are realised corporately and globally.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Work with stakeholders to develop and maintain reporting solutions designed to meet business needs and inform change decisions.
- Produce accurate reports (scheduled and ad-hoc), analysis and People KPIs from global data set to meet strategic and compliance requirements
- Translate data analysis into more appropriate and accessible format using data visualization tools and techniques
- Monitor data integrity and advise on corrections required, liaising with key business contacts to implement solutions where possible
- Provide Business Analyst support to key stakeholders through requirements engineering, process mapping, risk identification, action planning and benefits realisation with regards to existing
- Build system users capability to effectively use People systems and maintain data integrity
- Ensure efficiency and continuous improvement of People systems and processes through enhancements and automation. Leverage benefits from automatic updates and collaborate with providers and other organisations to develop roadmaps and apply best practice
Essential Skills required:
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to test and back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Experience in database management and advanced use of Excel
- Positive, flexible and adaptive attitude and approach to sustain performance when the situation changes, workload increases, tensions rise or priorities shift
- Ability to think strategically, act operationally and execute priorities methodically
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Analyse and interpret situations from a variety of viewpoints, finding creative, workable and timely solutions
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously while maintaining a high attention to detail and quality of output
- Ability to work in a global context with sensitivity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive data
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity .