An international charity based are currently recruiting a BI Developer to build and maintain operational business intelligence solutions around a new implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and Human Resources.
The BI Developer will secure key benefits of the Dynamics platform through integration, enhancement and reporting
Key responsibilities of this job include:
- Designing, developing, testing and maintaining a “bring your own database” solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Technical development in Azure SQL Database and Azure Analysis Services
- Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and HR, as well as other key Finance and HR systems
- Migration of select existing assets from an on-premises SQL Data Warehouse
- Interactive report development in Power BI
- Enhancement of the solution using Power Apps and Power Automate
- Development of a security model for data and report access
Successful candidates will have:
- Significant experience of relational database development
- Significant experience with the Microsoft SQL Stack: Microsoft SQL Server, Integration Services (SSIS) and Analysis Services Tabular (SSAS).
- Significant experience of developing interactive reporting with Microsoft Power BI. Experience of workspace management and service management a plus.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations as a data source
- Experience of Microsoft Common Data Model
If you are available, interested in the opportunity and your experience matches what is required above, to apply please send through a copy of your CV to Matthew Buckler at Morgan Law.