A national charity are currently recruiting a CRM Application Manager on a fixed-term contract basis until the end of the year.
They require an individual with a broad set of knowledge and experience to support existing business systems.
To be successful in the role, the candidate requires an exceptional level of T-SQL and extensive knowledge of databases and their role within an organisation. Experience of thankQ would be a significant advantage
Key responsibilities of this job:
- Provide day-to-day database support;
- Become the database expert and champion the effective use of the organisations applications and data;
- Create and maintain documentation;
- Support and develop datasets and reports for a wide variety of teams across the organisation;
- Identify, investigate and escalate system issues;
- Ensure that procedures are operating effectively and identify user and/or system errors;
- Work with the organisation to ensure full data protection compliance;
- Provide training, workshops and appropriate documentation;
- Undertake data migrations, imports and exports as directed;
- Monitor data quality and support data cleansing activities;
Successful candidates will have:
- Knowledge of SQL Server and advanced knowledge of T-SQL.
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS, PowerBI
- Experience of delivering bespoke datasets - for fundraising and/or marketing campaigns etc
- Experience of developing datasets for use within Excel/SSRS.
- Experience of data migrations, imports and system upgrades
If you are available for a fixed-term contract, interested in this opportunity and your experience matches what is required above, to apply please send through a copy of your CV.