A well-know charity based in London are currently embarking on a programme to improve the utilisation of and engagement of digital systems across the organisation.
As part of this a Programme Manager is required on a fixed-term basis to manage the delivery of a number of projects within this change programme. A clear delivery focus combined with a strong background in organisational change programmes, stakeholder management, and customer-facing outlook are essential requirements of the role.
The three projects that form the programme are the development of the supporter CRM environment, Web CMS re-platforming and Data management.
- Planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the programme plan and programme governance arrangements
- Coordinating the work of the constituent projects to cumulatively deliver a significant change to the way the charity engages with supporters and other key stakeholder groups
- Managing third party contributions to the programme and programme communications with all stakeholders
- Knowledge of audience engagement platforms such as CRM and CMS systems
- Managing large change programmes across organisations
- High level of stakeholder engagement skills across all staff levels up to board level
This is an excellent opportunity to support a charity through an exciting period of change and to deliver a cross-divisional programme across the digital landscape. If you are available at short notice and have the relevant skills & experience, please apply with a copy of your CV.