We are looking for a Data & Systems manager to develop & administrator this Arts organisations CRM and be responsible for providing customer insight, business intelligence and data reporting and analysis services to a range of internal and external stakeholders. The role is responsible for championing best practice around data management and driving efficient ways of working.
- Managing CRM systems, data structures and reporting.
- SSRS report writing.
- Modifying and writing complex T-SQL stored procedures.
- Providing database system support.
- Project managing database development and system upgrades
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with users at varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Ability to understand organisational requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adaptability and the capacity to address problems with creative solutions.
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities and manage time efficiently.