A charity in London are currently recruiting a Database Services Manager on a 1 year fixed-term contract. This role has responsibility for managing and providing defined database services to the global organisation, with an emphasis on providing these services to the fundraising department of the charity.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Developing analytics policy, standards and guidelines. Establishing and managing analytics methods, techniques and capabilities to enable the organisation to analyse data, to generate insights, create value and drive decision-making
- Setting direction and leading the introduction and use of analytics to meet overall business requirements, ensuring consistency across all user groups
- Actively maintaining recognised expert level knowledge in one or more identifiable specialisms related to database management
- Taking responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution. Identifying, evaluating and recommending options, implementing if required
- Devising and implementing master data management processes, including classification, security, quality, ethical principles, retrieval and retention processes
- Previous experience working with CRM/database platforms, ideally in the charity sector.
- Ideally experience with CARE of Raiser’s Edge CRM
- Understanding of how databases are used to support fundraising and manage relationships
- MS SQL systems experience
- Familiarity of database architecture and hierarchies and data management processes
If you have experience in the above areas, are looking for your next career move and interested in working with an excellent charity, please apply now with a copy of your CV.