I am currently working with an international charity based in London who are looking for a Head of Data Services, to play an integral part in a CRM Transition Project. This post holder will lead the Data Services team in delivering the data needs of the organisation, while also being a key stakeholder in the CRM project and transitioning the team to the new system.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Data Services team in supporting the CRM project transition to Dynamics 365
- Reviewing data selection and integration processes and identify improvements that can be implemented either before or with the new CRM system
- Leading the strategic development and delivery of a technology road map for the development of the new CRM system and auxiliary tools
- Developing, delivering and regularly reviewing our data import, selections and reporting services to meet challenging SLAs
- Ensuring that data cleaning and maintenance is performed to the highest standards, delivering data structures needed by all internal users within Fundraising, Campaigning, Volunteering and other stakeholders
Previous experience required:
- Knowledge of relational, CRM databases to deliver multiple data inputs and outputs
- Previous experience of successfully managing the data aspect of a systems/CRM transition
- Knowledge of data management tools, including SQL and Microsoft Excel, and ETL processes
- Substantial experience of managing change and creating new ways of working that fit with organisational goals
- Ability to manage a BAU function alongside a large-scale system/CRM transition
- Knowledge and understanding of Dynamics 365 CRM
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a world-renowned charity, supporting them with a key piece of work that will shape the future of the organisation. If you are available and interested in this position, please apply with a copy of your CV.