We are working with Pacey, a children’s charity in Bromley who are now looking for a Head of Resources, IT & Compliance to lead the development of their technology and data strategy in support of strategic objectives, ensuring they are supported by effective resourcing, policies and processes. A key part of this is to ensure they meet legal and compliance requirements, such as GDPR & Data protection.
Managing a small team your role will be to assist with overall business technology planning, providing current knowledge of business need and future vision of how technology and systems can support their strategy
You will work with other departments to determine their business requirements for technology now and in the future and work with the Exec team to agree priority for resource investment key part of this will be to develop the ICT team and drive performance management; working closely with the Exec to ensure effective resourcing of technology services and projects, utilising both in house and outsourced capacity.
You will lead the process that ensures data protection and GDPR compliance, including ensuring recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply with GDPR regulations & ensure the business effectively prioritises and plans for specific compliance project
Skills and Experience required include;
- Experience of developing an IT and Compliance strategy within a business
- Experience as a Head of IT or similar role in a customer facing organisation plus staff management
- Supplier relationship management skills
- Sound working knowledge of IT systems and process - current systems used - Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and CMS web application, Google analytics, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, SharePoint, and SQL databases, as well as statistical software
- Compliance requirements for data protection and GDP
Whilst this role is currently remote a hybrid working model will be adopted in the future.
This is a permanent role however initially it will be offered on a Fixed Term PAYE contract basis to help evaluate the current state of the IT environment.