My client a large, national Charity are currently recruiting Head of Technology Services on a 6 month fixed-term contract basis, which is critical in developing and supporting the technology services they needs to deliver their strategy efficiently and effectively.
This role will help to enable the technology service team to maintain an efficient and effective technology platform, engaging with the leadership, team to ensure they have the technology services to meet current and future requirements.
Key responsibilities of this job include:
- Oversee all technology operations (network, hardware, software, servers, cloud etc.) continuously assessing and developing as‘ fit for purpose’ to enable the delivery of strategic goals
- Management of technology suppliers and partners, enabling successful collaboration in ongoing delivery and future innovation
- Responsible for the identification of security vulnerabilities and eliminating them and responsible for technology services policies, systems and risk register
- To lead cross organisational initiatives to drive progress to implement Scope’s strategic direction.
- Review current IT and systems across the organisations and create an IT & Digital roadmap for the future.
Previous experience and skills required:
- Transformational leadership and leading technology teams in services and infrastructure management.
- Experienced in effective supplier relationship management
- Excellent knowledge of entire Microsoft suite including Dynamics
- Proven IaaS, SaaS, PaaS experience
- Digital awareness and adoption of new technologies
This is an exciting opportunity to Head up a technology teams in an excellent Charity and to guide them through a period of change over the next 6 months.
If you are interested in applying to or finding out more about this opportunity, please send through a copy of your CV to Matthew Buckler at Morgan Law.