We are recruiting and Infrastructure Analyst for this London based charity to support and provide guidance to the organisation for a broad range of IT infrastructure technologies, devices and applications in the cloud and on premises solutions. You will also be responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of all infrastructure components.
The Infrastructure Analyst will diagnose and resolve tier 3 incidents and aid problem resolution across the services provided by the IT Service desk within the agreed SLAs.
You will ideally have worked in the charity sector and should have the following skills and experience;
- +2 years hands on experience managing a global network including DNS, VPN & IP telephony (VoIP).
- Hand on experience with cloud-based systems (Office 365, AWS, Azure)
- Good Knowledge and understanding of network topology and IP schemas.
- Experience of Cisco products including Meraki, call manager network technologies.
- Good Knowledge and understanding of VMware to ESXi hypervisor.
- Good exposure to more than one Back-up technology and solution
- Good exposure to recovery options for business continuity purposes
- Extensive knowledge and exposure with Microsoft Active Directory