A non-profit, independent body and registered charity based in London are currently recruiting an interim Service Delivery Manager to cover a gap in the IT team for a period of 6 months initially.
- Managing the organisations relationship with their support MSP and their IaaS service providers
- Contract management with various application and hardware suppliers
- Managing the procurement of IT consumables such as laptops and other relevant hardware
- Contributing to IT Department management tasks such as technical and strategic decisions, service changes
- Involvement in the IT Change Advisory Board
- Previous experience managing relationships with 3rd part/outsourced service providers
- Experience of contract management and negotiation
- Ideally previous experience of working in Service Delivery within the non-profit sector
- IT change and transformation experience from a Service Delivery perspective.
If you are available at short notice and are looking to secure an interim contract that should be for 6 months at least, please apply with a copy of your CV.