We are looking for a Business Analyst for The Scout Association to help to manage, change and plan for the future in line with our strategic goals. You will need to understand the current organisational situation, identify future needs and create solutions to help meet those needs, usually (but not always) in relation to information and software systems in particular, be able to demonstrate the application of expertise in the successful delivery of a CRM/membership system.
You'll be helping The Scout Association to develop its functions, services and products to meet goals with internal and external stakeholders.
You will also play a key role in communicating between internal departments and external parties, acting as a 'translator' where necessary to convey how information technology can support the organisation's needs.
- The ability to adhere to recognised project methodologies (Essential)
- CRM systems knowledge
- Experience of working on supplier tender processes
- Education or professional qualification
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Maintaining documentation including version control and document status
- Organising and running workshops
- Use of Product and Project management tools (e.g Jira)
A formal Business Analysis Qualification is Desirable plus an Agile,Prince 2 or ITIL qualification