My charity client are developing their IT function, and have created this new role to manage their key business systems.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the role is responsible for the delivery and support of key Business Systems and processes with a focus on Fundraising/Marketing, HR and Finance and will also take the lead in the development of Microsoft Organisation business tools including SharePoint, Teams, ZenDesk etc.
This Business Systems Manager role includes oversight of their CRM and integrated systems, however on a day-to-day basis these systems are managed by the Database Manager, therefore no specialist knowledge required.
This role will also ensure that key business systems drive and enhance the delivery of their organisational strategy and build the capability of their staff to ensure that they optimise the tools available to them.
Essential skills and Experience should include;
- Experience of managing and administering Finance & HR Systems
- Experience of implementing new systems
- Experience of implementing new system processes
- Managing and administering Microsoft business tools including SharePoint and Teams
- A proven track record of delivering high quality results to deadlines.
- Experience of developing, communicating and implementing business plans.
- Proven planning and project management experience to control effective use of resources.
- Experience of financial and budgetary management.
- Extensive experience of supporting Business Systems on multiple platforms
- Evidence of taking business process and translating into system and application process
- Experience of system implementation projects
The office is based in North London and you will be expected to go into the office a few times a month but they offer flexible working.