My client is looking for an experienced Programme Manager with experience in project managing large technology projects within budget and timeframes and two 2 years’ experience in programme management (of programmes of £1-1.5milion plus)
You will be responsible of the delivery of the Technology Transformation Programme. A 2.5 year programme which aims to imbed Salesforce, our core platform into all aspects of the organisation, so that we can achieve indirect and direct benefit in cost savings, increased efficiency, and increased impact.
You are joining the team at a really exciting time. The programme of work is now 1 year into its journey with noticeable improvements already recognised. You will be responsible for coordinating the Programme Plan, governance structure, stakeholder engagement and working with business case owners to realise benefits and return on investment.
You will be responsible for a team of experienced project managers and owning the roadmap of project delivery in line with agreed standards, policies, methodologies whilst also focusing on continuously improving processes to optimise operational efficiency.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Essential: at least 5 years’ experience in project managing large technology projects within budget and timeframes and two 2 years’ experience in programme management (of programmes of £1-1.5milion plus)
- Essential: understanding of risks and challenges associated with project delivery and able to problem solve,
- Essential: A certification in one or both recognised Project Management methodology- Prince 2 or Agile.
- Essential: a substantial record of projects which have been delivered successfully to users (i.e. met their objectives/quantified benefits) and received excellent user acceptance
- Essential: excellent communicator and able to build positive relationships at all levels in the organisations
- Essential: outstanding relationship management skills
My client offer excellent benefits inducing;
- Agile working – a dynamic and flexible internal culture that gives employees control over the way they work and supports wellbeing
- A competitive annual leave entitlement – 25 days plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution – 11%
- Access to interest free season ticket, bike loans and eyecare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which gives staff confidential support for staff on personal or work-related matters
- A robust learning and development offering that ensures your continuous professional development