About the role
We are looking for an individual who has great project management and project delivery skills and experience in business and IT controls and stakeholder engagement. You will have a good understanding and experience of Agile and Waterfall project delivery methodology and will be comfortable and able to adapt these techniques to succeed and deliver.
My client is a multi-faceted membership body in the heart of London.
You will be a Senior Project Manager with experience of, or training as a Scrum Master.
Key tasks include:
i. Run sprint planning sessions
ii. Conduce Daily stand ups
iii. Retrospective analysis
iv. Sprint show & tell
v. Backlog management
- Coordinate work packages among data analysts and developers
- Assure that information is communicated to business owners on timely manners
- Requirements captured and stored in the Jira backlog
- Develop and maintain project roadmap and project plan, aligned with the sprints
- Setup project board or use sprint planning meetings to keep stakeholders updated with the progress, issues, risks and constraints
- Supplier relationship and management
- My client offers excellent benefits including;
- 30 days annual leave
- Attractive pension scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Season ticket loan
- Agile and flexible working