Morgan Law are proud to be working with the Scout Association to recruit an IT Project Manager to support the delivery of technical projects such as Office365 and SharePoint roll outs in a busy, membership led environment.
You will work with the Digital and Technology teams to develop a programme plan for IT Infrastructure and operational delivery, helping to lead and facilitate the scoping & design of IT projects.
Ideally you will have worked in a similar size organisation (circa 500 users) where they are undergoing a digital change programme.
Knowledge & Experience required
- Qualification in project management such as Prince 2 or Agile Foundation or equivalent
- Experience of IT Infrastructure projects
- O365 and SharePoint roll out experience highly desirable
- Understanding of project & business governance such as GDPR, PCI DSS or ISO27001
Scout Association offer excellent benefits to include;
- Generous pension
- 28 days annual leave
- Simply health scheme
- plus flexible working, you will be able to work from home 1 or 2 days per week.