My charity client are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager with exceptional project management and stakeholder management skills to join their IT team on a fixed-term basis.
In this role, you will play a pivotal role in managing business and technology transformation projects, including a project to rebuild their website. You will have a proven track record of managing projects that deliver improved business processes and systems, reducing their costs, enhancing their sustainability, and quantifying business benefits.
This is a high-visibility, high-impact role responsible for change affecting all areas of the organisation. You'll therefore be adept at engaging and influencing at all levels through a variety of channels and techniques. You will need to demonstrate your experience and skills in this area on your application.
Your skills and experience should include;
- Management of business transformation projects that have a technology component, including systems implementation
- Working with the project management methodology PRINCE 2 at practitioner level
- Familiarity with agile project management techniques
- Project management planning and resource management techniques eg planning workshops,
- GANTT charts, critical path analysis
- Reporting to senior business and technical leaders on project plans, progress, status, risks and
- Production of project reports for a range of stakeholders at different levels.
- Production of project management documentation in a written and visual from for business and
- technical users
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio/Project
- Familiarity with current trends in Information Technology
- Familiarity with Digital transformation projects, preferably website-related (desirable but not
- Familiarity with Drupal or other content management systems, and experience in CMS and
- existing content migrations (desirable but not essential)
- Familiarity with UX research methodology and design (desirable but not essential)