A charity in London are currently recruiting a Senior Database Officer to be part of a data team responsible for all management of the supporter data held on the CRM which in turn provides support for a range of stakeholders across the organisation to support the Charity’s growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the management of all supporter data held on the charity’s supporter database
- Undertaking the design, development and implementation of import routines in liaison with the Database Manager ensuring that all pertinent data is accurately captured and recorded
- Undertaking the design of database queries, exports and segmentations of basic to intermediate complexity
- Ensuring that all data is captured, recorded and stored in compliance with GDPR regulations
- Monitoring data capture across the organisation, including the review of web forms as necessary ensuring that best practice data protocols are followed
- Previous experience working with CRM platforms, ideally in the charity sector.
- Understanding of how databases are used to support fundraising and manage relationships
- Familiarity of database architecture and hierarchies and data management processes
If you have experience in the above areas, are looking for your next career move and interested in working with an excellent charity, please apply now with a copy of your CV.