A reputable international charity in Berkshire is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to take ownership of a team of five and provide a customer-focussed approach to Service Delivery for their end-users in their Berkshire office.
The post-holder will manage senior stakeholders within the organisation and 3rd party vendors whenever necessary, as well as ensuring that projects relating to IT Services are delivered to time and budget.
- Take ownership of IT service support functions, including service desk and training staff.
- Ensure high standards for the desktop computing environment, including desktop, notebook and mobile devices, especially regarding performance and security
- Identify and ensure the timely delivery of service improvement plans and projects
- Manage external teams to ensure timely project deliveries relating to IT Services.
- Take Ownership of the organisation’s technology training program
- A demonstrable customer-focused approach to service delivery
- Experience with managing 3rd party vendors
- Significant team management experience (especially service desk teams)
- Strong knowledge within a Microsoft desktop environment with cloud hosting capabilities.
- PRINCE2 qualifications
- ITIL Service Management qualifications