My charity client is looking for an experienced technical lead to lead on the development of the charity's Dynamics 365 CRM, membership portal GO and associated integrations.
This is a business-critical role within the IT department, providing system wide recommendations on key transformation projects. The Technical Team Lead will also lead a team of talented Developers and Systems Analysts to manage and roadmap the charities portfolio of web applications
Main areas of responsibility
- To be the subject matter expert, providing strategic direction to internal stakeholders.
- To manage the collaborative, planning process - prioritising work that needs to be completed against the capacity and capability of the team.
- To provide system recommendations on key transformation projects in non-technical language to key stakeholders.
- To be responsible for ensuring all work packages assigned to line managed staff are understood and clearly documented following established procedures.
- To manage the development of the Dynamics CRM and GO portal used by Girlguiding staff and volunteers.
- To ensure development best practice is adhered to and technical configuration procedures are maintained and documented.
- To use the appropriate Agile project management methodology, to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- To manage the end-to-end implementation and testing of major system updates to the Dynamics CRM /GO portal and all web applications interfacing with them.
- To manage the development and release of complex workflows and processes.
- To ensure enhancements and new features to Girlguiding systems are tested and fully documented.
- To manage the penetration testing process for all major releases of core applications.
- To line manage the Development team.
- Strong team leadership skills
- Ability to prioritise schedules of work
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Owning the end to end change and prioritisation management process
- Reporting project status, milestones, identifying issues and risks.
- Experience of working with Dynamics 365 CRM
- Experience of working with a Customer Portal
- MVC, HTML, CSSA, Visual Studio
- Experience of developing within an Azure environment with Web Apps