A globally recognisable charity based in London is looking for a subject matter expert in current and emerging digital technologies to advise their digital transformation team on technical design issues. The post-holder will work organisation-wide in conjunction with any teams to which the technologies in question would apply.
- Support the organisation in the implementation of new, innovative data collection and analysis processes.
- Explore and advise how digital technologies and tools can be used to improve data capture and analysis.
- Assist with architecture for digital platforms.
- Identify potential partners such as commercial organisations or research institutions who may be able to provide technologies and tools for digital programme propositions
- Ensure ethical use of data that is gathered for and by new digital technologies and ensure that they meet data protection requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Expert knowledge of the use of digital technology to maximise the charity’s mission.
- Excellent communication skills (negotiation, stakeholder and vendor management skills in particular)
- Experience with data management (modelling, visualisation and governance)
- Experience with ensuring organisation-wide learning and adoption of digital technologies.
- Experience within an NGO
- Multilingual candidates are particularly desirable
This organisation offers excellent benefits including, but not limited to:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Comprehensive flexible working opportunities, including flexible hours and homeworking
- Free employee assistance programme (covering legal, medical or personal advice)
- An excellent pension scheme (up to 10% employer contributions)