Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
A globally recognisable charity based in London is looking for a subject matter expert in current and emerging digital technologies to advise their digital transformation team on technical design issues. The post-holder will work organisation-wide in conjunction with any teams to which the technologies in question would apply.
Skills & Experience
- Expert knowledge of the use of digital technology to maximise the charity’s mission.
- Excellent communication skills (negotiation, stakeholder and vendor management skills in particular)
- Experience with data management (modelling, visualisation and governance)
- Experience with ensuring organisation-wide learning and adoption of digital technologies.
- Experience within an NGO
- Multilingual candidates are particularly desirable
This organisation offers excellent benefits including, but not limited to:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Comprehensive flexible working opportunities, including flexible hours and homeworking
- Free employee assistance programme (covering legal, medical or personal advice)
- An excellent pension scheme (up to 10% employer contributions)