I am currently working with a renowned charity based in central London to recruit a Head of HR Operations on a permanent basis.
This role focuses on the leadership and management of the HR Administration and Payroll teams, therefore applicants for this role must have strong experience in overseeing these functions.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Lead the design and ensure delivery of high quality, consistent end to end HR transactional services including new starter administration, employment variations and payroll, ensuring that working practices, policies, procedures and processes reflect best practice and represent the most efficient and effective means of operation.
- Set suitable service level agreements, KPIs and quality standards and consistently meets them.
- Keep abreast of changes to employment law recommending and securing agreement to changes to procedures and embedding these to ensure compliance.
- Develop and monitor relevant HR policies and procedures to ensure a high quality and consistent service delivery, ensuring timely and efficient escalation of queries to improve front line services and support. Collaborate with other services in the People team to ensure a seamless end to end customer experience.
- Set the direction for the provision of accurate and timely Management Information (MI) from the HR and Payroll system (iTrent) that adds significant organisational value in decision making, working with key stakeholders to ensure information and analysis meets managers’ needs and aligns with wider corporate Management Information.
- Lead the continuous development of the HR Operations Managers within Administration, Payroll and Systems ensuring each team meets its objectives to provide an excellent service.
The ideal candidate will have a significant track record of developing, managing and transitioning teams within a centralised HR or Shared Service function. You will also have demonstrable success in developing and implementing effective working processes and strategies to include effective leadership and development of teams.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.