My client is looking for a looking for a passionate, self-motivated Marketing Executive to plan and oversee the delivery a number of highly targeted, innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns that help them let their new build developments.
- Plan and implement marketing and digital marketing campaigns as required for developments that support rental targets.
- Take ownership of all marketing (online and offline) for developments.
- Work with the Communications Team and external agencies to provide information for press releases and PR opportunities.
- Coordinate the production of high quality marketing communications, publications and marketing collateral that adhere to the corporate brand guidelines.
- Ensure that budgets are adhered to.
- Feedback to the Marketing Manager and the operational teams if improvements are identified in relation properties and improving customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Communications, Development & New Business and other Marketing teams
- Support the Digital Coordinator to oversee all digital platforms including the website, lettings portals and all aspects of social media.
- Responsible for procuring, ordering and delivering of show flat and tenancy furniture packages.
- Contribute to committee and board meeting reports and present strategies and updates to senior management teams.
- Monitor and report on marketing activities and advertisements and outline ways to improve
- Work with the lettings and operational teams to develop case studies and promote positive feedback.
- Review and monitor external advertising and share market research with the team.
Essential knowledge, experience & skills:
- Good understanding and experience of working in the private rented sector
- Recent experience of working in a sales and customer service environment
- Good understanding of the relevant legislation, statutory and regulatory requirements related to the private rented sector
- A good understanding of the private rented tenure and the processes related to letting and managing privately rented property
- Experience of managing or overseeing projects to deliver successful outcomes
- Experience of using business intelligence systems or databases to provide accurate management reporting
- Effective IT skills including intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills Qualifications and/or professional