We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Data & Insights to join this charity based in London.
They offer hybrid working with office attendance required once a week depending on location.
This is an incredibly exciting new role helping to support their digital transformation by helping them make a step-change in the way they use data and insights across the organisation. You will be helping to establish best practices and driving change, and working on some really exciting projects.
You need to be a confident and experienced manager already as this is a senior leadership role in the organisation. You will be championing data and insights and bringing about lasting change for a charity.
- Lead the development and implementation of the overall data and insight vision and strategy to gain buy-in, support and investment in data and insight
- Be an advocate for the appropriate use of data and insight to support the organisational objectives
- Provide leadership and expertise in the design of new data, research and insight processes, systems, and approaches
- Lead, recruit, retain and develop a diverse team of data and insight specialists
- Build capability to align data with national datasets to deliver insights on how member outcomes compare with population wide data
- Champion the use of tools or services such as data visualisation, dashboards
-Optimise impact measurement by aligning to established data measurement frameworks
- Drive and oversee provision of master data management and data warehousing initiatives
- Ensure the effective delivery of business intelligence, analytics, and insights pipelines, moving to a predictive analytics model
What we are looking for in:
- Demonstrable ability to design, lead and implement successful data and insight initiatives and complex change within a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Open, confident, and collegiate, able to both challenge constructively and to receive challenge and feedback
- An effective and assertive leader, coach, and mentor
- Proven ability to translate data and information into actionable insights tailored for stakeholder interests
- Ability to build strategic collaborative relationships and partnerships across areas of responsibility
- Ability to take a pragmatic, evidence-based approach to ensure appropriate decisions are taken
- Knowledge of data insight, architecture, analysis, research and governance best-practice, methodologies, tools, and frameworks
- Experience of introducing and growing data and insight capability
- 25 days holiday and going up to 28 days after 2 years' service and 32 days after 5 years' service
- Additional holidays between Christmas & New Year
- Life Assurance
- Simply Health Scheme
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Free car parking