I am currently recruiting to an Interim Senior Policy and Practice HR Business Partner role in a renowned International Charity based in Oxfordshire (although the role will be mainly remote with only 2 – 4 days per month in the office) on a 12-month fixed term contract.
The role will pay £40,000 - £50,000 per year and will be full time. You will report to the Head of HR Operations with an Employee Relations Business Partner reporting to you.
Your role will Lead the HR Policy and Practice Workstream to review and deliver a suite of HR Policies for the organisation that reflect the organisation’s new culture, values and ways of working. Ensuring HR policies are underpinned by relevant regulation and/or employment law to ensure the individual and collective relationship between the organisation and its employees is managed effectively. Focussing on delivering policy and practice frameworks that go beyond compliance and contribute to the organisation’s aim to become truly safe, feminist and anti-racist.
The experience required for the role includes: -
• Significant experience of leading HR/ER delivery gained within a large, unionised organisation and with multiple stakeholders
• Strong project management and consultancy skills and ability to lead and facilitate diverse perspectives through a process to co-create and deliver output to an agreed brief
• Ability to write HR policies and create supporting materials in an accessible and user-friendly (i.e. jargon free) way
• Experience in managing developing others (inside and outside HR) to build knowledge, understanding and capability in policy and practice development and implementation. Includes skills building across the wider management community.
• Up to date and in-depth knowledge of UK employment law, and employee relations practices
Experience of having worked in the not-for-profit sector in a similar role would be desirable.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now.