I am recruiting for one of my London based not for profit Charity clients on a "temp to perm" basis - they are looking for a Treasury Officer who can start ASAP on a 3-6-month contract before going permanent with them.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Accurate posting of a high volume of cash transactions
- Producing to a high standard, a high volume of bank reconciliations in a timely manner
- Providing support to wider finance and operations
Please see below for a breakdown of the main duties of the role:
- To extract bank statements from online banking systems on daily basis in preparation for posting and sharing with relevant stakeholders
- To accurately post bank transactions onto the finance systems in line with financial procedures.
- To plan and undertake bank reconciliations allocated to the Treasury Team.
- Review posting and reconciliation of the Fundraising income onto the accounting system.
- Support the finance community in delivering a high-quality transactions processing service across the organisation.
- Support central office teams by providing timely responses to queries and ensuring a high standard of customer service.
- Posting Cash/Cheque Deposits that are banked from Service Centre's across the UK into the accounting system.
- Be proactive in providing ideas and suggestions for the development and improvement of finance processes and of IT systems to simplify, standardise and automate finance processing and financial analysis.
- Maintain a customer service ethos for all aspects of the team's work.
- Carry out additional duties as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a busy and friendly team who are under a new Finance Director, who is driving and shaping the organisation's finance division and upskilling all staff.
Any experience of Access Dimensions and Access Focal Point would be welcomed but is not essential.
This role offers hybrid working with 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
Interviews will be early next week, so do please apply if you are interested in and available for this new challenge!