Morgan Law is working with The Roundhouse, a hub of inspiration where artists and emerging talent create extraordinary work and where young people can grow creatively as individuals.
On any given day you may be responsible for connecting bands so they can live stream gigs, the delivery of internet connectivity to private events, updating the venue systems to improve customer service, keeping our staff happy by ensuring their tech works effectively, and bringing new and exciting improvements to our wider systems.
This role will manage the Business Systems Manager and Systems Delivery Lead to oversee the delivery of quality technology services.
Gigs, Performances and Events
- Keep on top of advanced IT requests and ensure the team are scheduled and prepared
- Ensure that artists and crews have the connectivity that they need on the day
- Be ultimately responsible for the support of key systems that are used to deliver activity
- Deliver a professional in person service to clients and visitors
- Take an active role in championing the use of new technologies to drive change at the Roundhouse
- Assist with the ongoing development and improvement of systems and technology
- Work closely with the third party IT company to manage the simplification of the network
- To lead on effective support should an unplanned IT event occur
- Make sure the systems they use are PCI compliant
- Write policies, procedures and assessments to keep the organisation safe both virtually and physically
- Lead and develop a culture of cyber security awareness
- Promote, develop and comply with our policies and practices to lessen our environmental impact.
- Be responsible for identifying and undertaking training/personal development to meet business needs.
Essential skills and experience:
- Great people management skills and real enjoyment for working in a customer centric team
- Experience of building relationships with staff at all levels along with external stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience managing and delivering multiple concurrent projects
- The ability to talk technical to non-technical people
- Experience of working actively with stakeholders of all levels
- Experience of quickly picking up complex new systems
- Presentation skills especially reporting on targets
- An understanding of ITI infrastructure and best practice
- Knowledge of GDPR and PCI compliance
- An understanding of UK health and safety legislation
- Some technical knowledge of network infrastructure