Do you want to help make a positive life changing difference to people with mental health issues? Are you ready to lead fundraising at a unique mental health charity with a national and international reputation for impact?
Mosaic Clubhouse in Brixton is looking for an exceptional Fundraising Manager to fill this unique and hugely rewarding position. You will be part of a small staff team in a role that sits at the heart of a mental health community organisation that is driven by an ethos to work side by side with people with mental health issues every day. You will live and breathe the impact of your work.
This role will attract someone who is looking for career development and wants to lead a fundraising function in a successful charity. It is the only fundraising role in the organisation, but members, staff and the Chief Executive provide hands on support. The Fundraising Manager is responsible for leading the drive to raise 30% of our annual income, which is currently £1.2M per year.
- A demonstrable track record of success in raising funds, particularly from Trusts and Foundations.
- Experience of developing fundraising initiatives from a range of sources.
- An excellent leader, communicator and influencer
- An award-winning mental health charity, with a national and international reputation for impact
- A unique working environment, working alongside people with mental health issues as part of every working day
- A thriving community of 26 staff and 400 active members
We do not accept CVs. Applications will only be accepted on the application form, downloadable from our site
Closing Date: 30th June 2019 (23:59)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.