This is a critical role that offers the chance to help shape and drive Mothers’ Union’s voice across a range of digital, social and print channels. Working closely with colleagues and members across the UK, and at times around the world, you will be confident in researching and creating brilliant content that fully brings the impact of our work to life.
Whilst you will be the primary internal web editor and responsible for SEO and Analytics, you will also understand digital and print content strategies. You will be similarly confident in producing e-newsletters and using social media to manage campaigns whilst measuring reach and effectiveness. You will also bring excellent video production and editing skills, from iPhone to Premier.
You will need to be able to forge strong working relationships within the Fundraising and Communications team, across the organisation and with members. You will have a creative approach and self-starting ability to be creative with limited resources, whilst regularly evaluating your own performance to build on strengths and identify areas to improve.
- Experience of working in a membership organisation with multiple members and/or affiliated membership (and/or related experience that you can demonstrate).
- Experience of working in the faith sector (and/or related experience that you can demonstrate)
- Able to demonstrate how you have made a difference with communications and digital marketing in different working (or voluntary work) scenarios (Or with related experience)
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively with the confidence to present your ideas as part of a learning and sharing working culture. (Or willing to learn)
- Able to measure and evaluate the impact of your work in line with that of the Fundraising and Communications Team and deliver on performance targets. (Or willing to learn)
As an employee of Mothers’ Union you will have access to a wide range of benefits including 28 annual leave days, including bank and public holidays, plus five additional Mothers’ Union specific days.
How to apply
To apply, please provide an up to date CV and covering letter (no more than two sides of A4) that succinctly demonstrates how you meet the requirements of the role, referring to the following headings from the job description:
Demonstrable knowledge and experience
Characteristics and skills
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.