Individual Giving Fundraiser
Salary Up to £26,000
37.5 hours per week
This is an exciting time to join Mountbatten Hampshire as we extend our services to more patients and their families throughout Hampshire and the surrounding area. To enhance our outstanding care services, we seek talented and committed people to join our fundraising team.
About the Role
Review, manage, and increase sustainable income by developing supporter engagement and delivering individual campaigns. Successful candidate can demonstrate ability to:
- Deliver a schedule of planned fundraising and direct marketing activities to a high standard.
- Contribute to developing processes for accepting donations, ensure consistency, effective record keeping and supporter stewardship.
- Create a supporter journey to increase engagement across all areas of fundraising and the wider organisation to develop long-term supporter relationships.
- Manage multiple projects to deadlines and budgets.
- Work in accordance with the needs of the role to include weekends and evenings to support events.
We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and experienced fundraiser; adept at developing and delivering fundraising activity from conception through to results analysis. Able to apply own initiative, take ownership of tasks, and contribute as a team player to achieve income targets.
What we can offer You
We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees including:
- Development and Training opportunities.
- Generous Annual Leave, Occupational Sickness and Maternity Benefit Schemes, subject to qualifying conditions.
- Pensions Schemes, including continuation of contributions to your NHS Pension scheme, subject to eligibility.
The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check the cost of which is covered by the Hospice.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.