- Grow revenue for Movember and help change the face of men’s health
- Fun and collaborative, close-knit team
- Short term position, August to December 2020
Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men’s health globally, tackling prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health and suicide prevention. In our mission to stop men dying too young, we’re seeking a Corporate Partnerships Executive to join our London-based team.
Corporate Partnerships are a key funding stream for Movember. The Corporate Partnerships Executive reports to the Corporate Partnerships Manager and is responsible for supporting the delivery and growth of new and existing corporate supporters across the UK and Europe.
- Support the Partnerships team to deliver a fundraising strategy for Commercial and Fundraising partnerships
- Develop and manage a portfolio of corporate clients, ensuring excellent stewardship, relationship building and long-term growth
- Work with the team to research and create a pipeline of corporate prospects
- Support the Corporate Account Managers with ad hoc requests
- Prepare presentations, proposals, plans & contact reports as necessary
- Act at a Movember Brand ambassador, particularly within the corporate sector - attending meetings, events, talks and acting as a spokesperson
To be successful in this role you'll need:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a corporate fundraising role, working on new business and/or account management
- Some experience of developing a pipeline and securing supporters in either the charity or the commercial sector
- Experience of Account management and stewardship
- The ability to build and maintain lasting relationships
- The ability to effectively communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Highly developed organisation skills, the ability to prioritise and manage several programs concurrently and meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills with a high degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Adaptability and flexibility
Sound up your alley? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Click the application link to send through your CV with a cover letter that responds to the following questions:
- Tell us what your background and experience will bring to our organisation and this role?
- The Movember Values sit at the heart of our organisation and we want to attract a candidates who are motivated by these. Please tell us which of Movember’s values resonates best with you, and why?
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.