MSIF is looking for an experienced, self-motivated Grants Officer with excellent communication and organisational skills to support us in delivering an innovative and exciting one-off grant-giving initiative.
- Application deadline: 09.00 (BST), Monday 24 August 2020
- Interviews will take place during the week beginning Monday 31 August 2020 (please note that due to COVID-19, all interviews for this position will be carried out online unless otherwise advised)
- Applicants must be available to start work the week beginning Monday 14 September 2020
- Application is by way of a CV and a covering letter
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom (UK) and provide information regarding the basis of their right to work in the UK with their application
About the role
In response to the COVID-19 global pandemic, MSIF has secured funds to support its member organisations around the world to mitigate and respond to the impacts of COVID-19 and prepare for new ways of working in the post COVID-19 world.
The MSIF COVID-19 Response Initiative will award grants to member organisations to support their work in 2020 and 2021, helping to ensure that people with and affected by MS continue to have access to independent information, care and support during this time.
As the day-to-day point of contact between MSIF and its members, you will be a confident and versatile communicator who is able to build and maintain effective relationships with member staff and volunteers from around the world.
You will have excellent IT and numerical literacy skills and be comfortable working with complex budgets. With an eye for detail you will be able to analyse and evaluate application information and use your judgement to question and give feedback where needed.
Diversity and Inclusion
MSIF places great value on human diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and particularly welcome applicants with personal experience of living with MS.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.