Digital Project Manager
Letchworth, Herts (remote working possible)
Part time, fixed term contract, flexible working considered
The MS Trust is a UK charity, focussed on:
- Providing high quality, accessible and user-friendly information and support for people with MS and their health professionals.
- Producing resources including education programmes to help MS health professionals deliver support to people with MS.
- Ensuring access to specialist services for people with MS.
Our vision is to enable people with MS to live their lives to the full.
We are looking for a digital project manager to oversee all aspects of a major digital development the Trust is embarking on in 2019/2020. Responsibilities will include:
- leading an in-house project team
- refining the existing project brief to ensure that it fully meets the Trust’s objectives
- liaising with the third party developer to ensure delivery of the project against agreed budget and milestones, and
- keeping the Trust’s senior management team informed of progress
The role will be a part-time, fixed-term contract of six months. We anticipate the role will average 21 hours per week, but will require flexibility to accommodate the changing requirements of the project schedule.
- Good standard of formal education or equivalent work experience
- Experience of digital project planning and delivery, including monitoring, evaluation and working to targets, preferably within the not-for-profit sector
- Understanding of SCA and PCI compliance requirements
- Experience of leading internal project teams and facilitating meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written, spoken and presentation skills
- Demonstrable influencing skills and an ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to work unsupervised, organise own workload, work to deadlines and take initiative while working in a collegial manner
- Results-orientated with the ability to set and meet targets and report against them to internal and external stakeholders
- A recognised project management qualification
- Experience of working on online shop development for charities and knowledge of API integrations
- Experience of collaboration with digital agencies to develop and deliver creative and innovative projects
- Professional and organised approach, with the ability to multitask
- Proactive and results-orientated
- Resilient, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Passion for using digital solutions to deliver not-for-profit success
- Interest in supporting people with MS through digital solutions
To apply: Please download a job pack from our website. Complete an application form and send it together with an equal opportunities form by 10am 6th November.
No CVs thank you, please use the application form provided.
Closing date: 10am on Wednesday 6 November
First Interviews: Friday 15 November
Final Interviews: Tuesday 19 November
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.