This is an exciting opportunity to manage and support the development of our regional development fundraising products, materials and communications across multiple audiences, all with the aim to inspire people to fundraise for Muscular Dystrophy UK (MDUK) in their community.
You will manage and support on the running of fundraising activities and campaigns. You will take ownership of our Bake a Difference and Skydive campaigns and support on our flagship Go Bright campaign as well as help bring new and innovative products to our supporters.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in customer/supporter service.
- Experience of project management from concept to completion
- The ability to think creatively
Expectations in the role
- To manage our supporter led products including developing and implementing project plans for each activity
- Serving as point of contact for supporters, handling enquiries from our Fundraising Hotline and Fundraising Inbox within agreed SLA’s
- Ongoing usage of Raisers Edge database to support fundraising activity and to ensure a high level of service to our volunteers/supporters
- Recruit, induct and manage a team of office based volunteers to support administrative and development tasks
Please download the job description to see full role responsibilities.
Muscular Dystrophy UK is the charity bringing individuals, families and professionals together to fight muscle-wasting conditions. We bring together more than 60 rare and very rare progressive muscle-weakening and wasting conditions, affecting around 70,000 children and adults in the UK.
We appreciate the range of skills and experience our staff have to offer. In return for your enthusiasm and commitment we commit to actively developing and supporting you. We also offer a range of benefits including pension, life assurance, season ticket loan, ride to work scheme, health cash plan, and an employee assistance programme.
This role is based at our office in Southwark, London (although we are still working from home until such time allows). It is within a short walking distance of Southwark and Borough Tube stations. It is also a short distance from Waterloo Station, London Bridge Station and Blackfriars Station. We are also a 5 minute walk from the Tate Modern and Southbank, perfect place to go for lunch during the warm summer months.
In order to apply, please click on the Apply Now button and send your CV with a covering letter detailing why you are best suited for the role.
Please note interviews likely to be held week commencing 3 May 2021 (although we may invite candidates in for interview earlier so early application is advisable).
*Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive we will only contact candidates that are shortlisted for interview. Therefore if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date please note your application has been unsuccessful.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.