This is an exciting time to join the Regional Development team, they are embarking on a brand new strategic direction to proactively seek relationships within communities in order to grow income. This role is a crucial central role responsible for the management and effective delivery of the central community fundraising function, ensuring consistently good supporter stewardship and the exciting responsibility to deliver new fundraising products to market.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in a centralised community fundraising support function
- Experience of creating and developing fundraising products and materials from start to finish
- Experience in producing mass fundraising communications and content
Expectations in the role include
- Managing the marketing and campaign delivery for MDUKs Regional Development Products and DIY Fundraising offering, including developing new products or activities to drive supporter engagement
- The role would chiefly be responsible for managing and developing our two flagship events; as well as refreshing our DIY Fundraising proposition.
- You will help embed fundraising product development and audience marketing as a core function within the Regional Development and Individual Giving Team, demonstrating high professional standards, drawing active support from across the charity, and acting as an enthusiastic ambassador for Regional Development products.
Please download the job description to see full role responsibilities
Muscular Dystrophy UK is the charity bringing individuals, families and professionals together to fight muscle-wasting conditions. We bring together more than 60 rare and very rare progressive muscle-weakening and wasting conditions, affecting around 70,000 children and adults in the UK.
We appreciate the range of skills and experience our staff have to offer. In return for your enthusiasm and commitment we commit to actively developing and supporting you. We also offer a range of benefits including pension, life assurance, season ticket loan, ride to work scheme, health cash plan, and an employee assistance programme.
This role is based at our office in Southwark, London. It is within a short walking distance of Southwark and Borough Tube stations. It is also a short distance from Waterloo Station, London Bridge Station and Blackfriars Station. We are also a 5 minute walk from the Tate Modern and Southbank, perfect place to go for lunch during the warm summer months.
In order to apply, please click on the Apply Now button and send your CV with a covering letter detailing why you are best suited for the role.
Please note interviews likely to be held on 8 April 2020.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.